Starting on 12 March 2020, the Irish Government imposed the temporary closure of all schools and colleges throughout the country due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
SEDA College is aware that the decision to temporarily close English language schools has brought hardship to many of our students, and given the current situation the school wants to support everyone as much as possible and wishes to reduce the impact caused by these challenging times.
SEDA College has therefore decided to issue a credit note to the students who remained in Ireland to cover up to 12 weeks of the tuition missed due to COVID-19 outbreak in the country. SEDA students will be able to take classes (when the school returns) regarding their current affected English course.
“This decision will benefit our students in continuing learning English in Ireland and not giving up on their dreams”, says Tiago Mascarenas, CEO of SEDA College.
Terms, conditions and who can apply for the credit note
– All students who have stayed in Ireland during the COVID-19 outbreak and are currently attending SEDA online classes via Google Classroom are eligible to apply for the credit note.
– Students can apply to receive a credit note related to the period where online classes replaced face-to-face classes due to COVID-19 restrictions for a period of up to 12 weeks.
– The credit note can be used as an extension to your current course when the school resumes its classes. However, it is up to Immigration as to whether they will grant a visa extension if required and students must comply with visa regulations at all times.
– The credit note can also be used to obtain a discount on your next renewal with SEDA.
– The credit note can be transferred but it is not cumulative (only one credit note can be used per enrollment).
– The credit note is non-refundable.
– Immigration rules have to be complied with in all cases. Only SEDA Students can apply.
– Credit notes will be valid until 31 May 2021.
– Applications will be accepted until June 5, 2020.
READ MORE: Get to know SEDA Club, the first exchange rewards platform
How to apply?
Click on the following link to complete the request form with your personal data: https://seda.college/credit-note-request-seda-college/
We also published a FAQ with specific questions, check here.
Do you want to learn English online with native speakers? Check our online platform and go for it!