SEDA College has already announced that it will offer live online classes through its SEDA College Online teaching platform due to the set of safety measures adopted by the Irish government related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
The online classes started on the 18th and continued until March 27th. With the new government measures, the schedule was extended until April 17th. Classes are taught for all levels of English on SEDA College Online. Check out the new schedule of classes:
- 9:30 am – beginner
- 10:30 am – elementary
- 11:30 am- pre-intermediate
- 13:30 pm – intermediate
- 14:30 pm – upper-intermediate
- 15:30 pm – advanced
- 16:30 pm – extra class 1 – revision
- 17:30 pm – extra class 2 – survival English
Reasons to watch SEDA College online classes
But why should you watch SEDA College online classes? Check below the reasons why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity!
– You won’t need to travel to continue learning English for the next two weeks, and you can do so in the comfort of your home, with all the necessary preventative measures;
– All you need to do is have a digital device connected to the Internet, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet to attend classes;
– Students will be able to interact and send questions through the comment box inside the platform. The teacher will answer any questions at the end of each class;
– After the end of the class, students will be able to download a summary of the content to access later. Thus, it will be possible to review any content whenever you want;
– With online classes, you will not need to stop learning English during your exchange. Take the opportunity to continue your path towards fluency with SEDA College!
Between Friday (13) and Sunday (15) students will receive their access to the platform, and should check the email sent and click on confirm. If you do not receive any email related to this matter, please contact [email protected].
On Monday (16), students who have confirmed their registration will receive a link to access the classes and also information about the schedules of each level.
Far beyond live classes …
A friendly reminder: students will also have access to more than 40 different courses, from English to Spanish, Russian and Portuguese.
It also offers specific courses for developing all of the English skills (speaking, writing, listening) as well as courses related to the business market, such as developing your CV, optimizing your profile on Linkedin, tips for job interviews in English and more.
Check out a short teaser of one of the courses available on SEDA College Online:
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity that SEDA College is offering students! Enjoy it!
Do you want to learn English online with native speakers? Check our online platform and go for it!