From now, students and future exchange students can access information about cultural exchange in Ireland and SEDA news through the new SEDA College blog.
More modern and full of new functions, the new blog was thought especially for who searches for more information about cultural exchange in the Emerald Isle. Check below some changing and news:
Easy access to other languages
The new blog is available in the 3 main languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish, and it’s possible to access each one by clicking on the flags at the top of the main page.
On the homepage of the blog in English, it’s possible to access other languages such as Japanese, Chinese and others. Besides that, the posts count on internal signs that show if that content is also available for reading in another language. To access it, just click on the respective flag.
Through the forms spread throughout the blog (like the one above), it is possible to leave your email address for SEDA College. Our team will make contact with you to help your dream of an exchange in Ireland comes true.
The blog is divided into five categories, with publications that address several topics:
- Exchange Guide in Ireland – everything about the exchange student’s life in Ireland, from documentation to learning English;
- SEDA news – news, projects and news from SEDA College;
- Culture and curiosities – Cultural aspects and curiosities of Ireland;
- Travel and tourism – Travel tips and what to do and visit on the Emerald Isle;
- Stories – Students exchange experience.
These are just some of the news from the SEDA College blog. Take the opportunity to read our posts, share and send to your friends. We are always producing a lot of cool content! Have a good reading!
Do you want to learn English online with native speakers? Check our online platform and go for it!